Things I want to accomplish!!

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish!! As I mark things off my list I will share my experience with you! :) I'm very excited about this and I am determined to complete my list. Below are the top 25 things I want to accomplish...
  1. Balance being a mom and an entrepreneur Let it begin! lol
  2. Have a better more positive attitude 100% of the time
  3. Own a Dogo
  4. Buy a condo/ house  Got a condo in October!
  5. Play soccer again
  6. SECRET! Will share when complete :)
  7. Buy a BMW x5 or x6 New goal; buy Porsche Panamera!
  8. Start building my portfolio and model
  9. Get in shape and run a marathon
  10. Go to Italy
  11. Go on a cruise
  12. Go sky diving
  13. Learn to cook- Bought a cook book; cooking daily :)
  14. Take yoga classes  Signed up @ 24 hours :)
  15. Swim with the dolphins
  16. Ride a camel 
  17. Start my own TV/ youtube show Check it out youtube.com/mickigram
  18. Visit New York
  19. Meet Kimora Lee Simmons
  20. Drive on the autoban
  21. Spend Christmas in a cabin with my family
  22. Become full time entrepreneur Thank you FHTM :) no more job!!
  23. Feed the homeless/ work with a charity Shoreline has helped me with this
  24. Learn to snow board
  25. Ride on a yacht in Miami
Any advice you have let me know!! Feel free to share your experiences with me as well.... ;) Keep you posted!! Smooches XOXO

4 comments:

  1. oo yeY! Im the first to comment!!
    You have alot of my list already on your list!!
    I'll just point out the most important to me :)
    1.Get My mom a house!
    2. Have a stable house/family
    3. Be a great mom
    4. Produce and star in my own production!
    5. Watch KB perform at Madison Square Garden
    6. Sky Dive
    7. Be respected by EVERYONE
    8. Compose/record a song
    9. Meet John Singleton
    10. Meet Aaliyah's mom
    There is a few, My list would be longer then the Clear Eyes guy trying to teach calculus to 8th graders!!bahaha :) Stay sweet Micki *See you at the top* SHEEDAHB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is great would love to take this journey with you. Great idea. 1. Be a great mom 2. Balance life at home and work. 3. Become a successfull real estate investor/own an investment company. 4. Obtain my bachelors in business admin. 5. Buy my mom a house. 6. Loose 40 lbs and get fit. 7. Send my children to college. 8. Learn to ride and own a motorcyle. 9. Apply the secret to my life daily. 10. Sky dive. 11. Go to jamaica. 12. Travel to several country's. 13. Buy a 750I. 14. Build my dream home. 15. Go to disney land. 16. Bring my distant family closer together. 17. Volunteer my time to young women and mothers. 18. Learn to say no. 19. Have a million dollars cash within 5 years. 20. Marry the man of my dreams. 21. Improve my credit score to 620 within 2years. 22. Own a pair of diamond earrings .. 23. Be successful. 24. Walk with God. 25. Own a brown stone in NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies so much for sharing what you want out of life with me!! It means so much :) I can't wait to see you accomplish each of the goals. During my journey I will be posting things that can help you achieve your goals as well :) Let's get our engines started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It has inspired me to create my own list as well! I am now following your blog. Feel free to stop by and follow mine as well!

    www.melissabufford.com Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete