New Goals & Dreams

So I have noticed that once I have been able to expand my means my goals and dreams are getting bigger!! I have accomplished about half of my last goals... TIME TO UPGRADE!! What are your dreams and goals??

  1. Million dollar home on Lake Austin
  2. Own a Dogo
  3. Fly to Italy JUST to eat real Italian food
  4. Buy a Porsche Panamera
  5. SECRET! Will share when complete :)
  6. Start building my portfolio and model
  7. Get in shape and run a marathon
  8. Meet Bob Proctor
  9. Meet JayZ
  10. Go sky diving
  11. Swim with the dolphins
  12. Ride a camel 
  13. Visit New York
  14. Meet Kimora Lee Simmons
  15. Drive on the autoban
  16. Spend Christmas in a cabin with my family
  17. Learn to snow board
  18. Ride on a yacht in Miami 
  19. Go on a safari 
PLEASE share your experiences with me as well.... ;) Keep you posted!! Smooches XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment