April 25 2011

Today is a day of refocus and getting organized as my many projects are taking off balancing the business life and family life is becoming  a bit of a challenge but like Ricci Neer with Rock Star Media said to me the other day when I was interviewing her for EUTV "There is no such thing as balance it's more like a tetter totter and I create my own rhythm/ tempo to my life" so today that's what I am doing!! Weighting out what's important and what's not!! Easier said than done lol.....

How to Balance things out...
  • Writing a list of things to do and what is priority!
  • Making sure to schedule family time... As a business women we easily get caught up in the hustle n bustle of going going going make sure to find time for family DAILY!
These two things are what I live by and it's very important for me to spend as much time with my child as possible! 

If you have questions about business or about being a mom feel free to email me! mickigram@gmail.com or comment below I'd love to discuss!

SMOOCHES- MG

No comments:

Post a Comment