90 Day Blitz

My new challenge is to focus on only what I want for the next 90 days so starting today I'll have a daily goal follow me through my new challenge eating healthy daily and achieving a new goal each day.

My over all goals for the 90 days is to be back to my ideal weight of 160 and making double my income.

My goal for today is to share the My Smart Healthy story with 5 people! So lunch/ dinner is on me!!! :)

In 90 days I see me self in a new place of life and lifestyle. I am so thrilled about the future I can't even sleep at night it's such an amazing feeling knowing my projects and businesses are taking off hard work does pay off!!! NEVER GIVE UP! What else are you going to do if you give up on your dreams?!?! Sit on your ass and watch the clock tick???

So what are you goals/ daily goals/ yearly goals?!?! WRITE THEM DOWN!!

I challenge you to write them down heck share them with me I'll keep you motivated!

See you at the top :) Today is first day of the rest of your life!!

Today is your day claim it!

Momma Micki XOXO Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment