Filming at Posh!


    Today I went down to Posh and did some video testimonials!  It was so great and once again I met some one new!! I freaking love this place; I needed a videographer and actually had a real business and not just a "camera" claiming they did video work. So now that I have met the T.Slankproductions team I can get this video done! YAHOO.. I also met a wonderful lady that does Mary Kay (Lillie) and we start chatting about health and fitness right away it was so awesome we are going to do some networking together! :)

Life is all about building relationships. Period there is nothing else to learn. lol lesson of the day! BUILD RELATIONSHIPS


I'm telling you; you have to come check out this co working space! I highly recommend it to everyone; Blossom the owner of Posh has a wealth of knowledge and is such an amazing women to be around! Check out what we did today :) lol I'm trying to "embrace" the camera since I want to do video blogs 


PhotobucketVote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment