Posh Co Working!!


 


Today I have spent some time at Posh Co Working this is the coolest places to come run your business vs at home meeting clients. It's a co working spot you can rent conference rooms, they have a class room, and great space for networking. You will feel right at home when you come here to work and you can meet some great people here to build your business, learn a lot about your self and tips on your business.



They even offer classes about various marketing tips, social media and writers class! It's WAY better then going to some random coffee shop and not knowing the environment before you get there; where as at Posh you know it will be quite and reliable!



I attended the "Writers Lounge" this past week and it has made a major difference in my writing and I got an awesome "Blog Editorial Calendar" that gives you a schedule to make sure you're getting your writing done in a timely manner with deadlines to keep you on track. I feel so much more confident in my writing now that I have attended this class and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the Austin area to come check it out. It's every other Wed @ 1 pm CT







Join the community at Posh and grow your business!!

Here are some photos of what Posh looks like; I personally LOVE IT!! I feel so professional where I'm here and bring my clients!



 Photobucket Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment