My 90 day weightloss challenge!

       
I have decided to commit to a 90 day challenge to lost 30 lbs!  I am so excited to get started!! I weight 204 today and I'm giving my self 90 days to lose this weight. I'll be doing a clean eating diet with two shakes per day and 3-4 meals that include protein, veggies and brown rice or quinoa as the carb.

I am excited to get started on this journey and to finally get back to my pre baby weight of 170! I believe it will work and through support and dedication I know it will happen!!!

If you were to start a 90 day challenge to change something in your life what would it be?!?! Join me on my journey to lose 30 lbs!

Twitter: mickigram
Instagram: mommapreneur
FB: realisthealthcoaching

PhotobucketVote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Basically, I will come to you to know more detail bout this. Thanks for posting it. If we obey this content I must be tell that the article is more vital for me an all. Really this types of food if we eat ensure health will be very comfortable to me an all. Thanks!!!!
    Nusrttamim

    ReplyDelete