Micki's #mealprepmondays 90 day challenge day 60!!



When it comes to meal prepping you have to measure out your food in portions; prepare quality foods and  know what time of the day you will be eating. Here is what I prepped for the next few days; I only prep for about 3-4 days at a time since food doesn't last for ever you need to be aware how long what you're cooking will last don't wanna get sick!

My days 1-3 meal plan (day 4 is a carb day)
Workout (5am)

M1 (7am) 1/2 cup oatmeal & hard boiled egg or 2 strips of turkey bacon
M2 (10am) Vi Shake w/ fruit
M3 (1pm) 4 oz chicken, 2 cup veggie; 1/2 cup carb (brown rice, sweet potato or quinoa)
M4 (4pm) Avocado and hard boiled egg whites (snack)
M5 (7pm) Vi shake w/ pb2

It's pretty simple to follow I've lost 14 lbs in 55 days. Check out my before and after photo... I'm half way through my 90 day challenge and I feel amazing!!





  Photobucket Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are brave. I shared some of my weight watchers progress, but no pics yet. Congrats on your progress. Will be watching for updates.

    Raki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raki!!! Trust me it didn't feel good blasting these photos but it was the best way I could keep my self accountable is to go public with my weight loss goal and stick to it!! Let's keep in touch how is your weight loss goals coming along?!?!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Raki!!! Trust me it didn't feel good blasting these photos but it was the best way I could keep my self accountable is to go public with my weight loss goal and stick to it!! Let's keep in touch how is your weight loss goals coming along?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work lady. in 60 days the change is actually visible and it seems that you will be in great shape in 90. this is really great. thanks for sharing the information.
    90 day challenge

    ReplyDelete