August 31, 2010

WHAT A DAY!! I was craving Olive Garden so bad lol even though I didn't get Olive Garden I did get Macaroni Grill :) Just as good minus the OG salad :( I'll have to make another trip there just to get the salad...

So I started my day off bright and early... (Still wondering how I will do all this and drag Gia along)
  • Headed to meet Peggy with TurnQuist one of my Realtor clients to take photos of property she is selling; in the next few weeks we will be taking a helicopter tour over the property. SO EXCITED! Gia's first air plane trip lol before she is even born!
  • Then off to meet Hot Photo Images the photographer that did Nikko's photo shoot! Can't wait to post the photos up it was such a blast doing the photo shoot!
  • Worked on my new website COMING SOON! 
  • Worked out- After I work out is when I feel Gia kicking the most! lol it's like she is cheering me on!
  • Dinner @ Mac Grill
  • PASSED OUT! I sleep so good after a productive day!
Another day in the life of Micki the "coming soon" mompreneur
:) Smooches -MG

No comments:

Post a Comment