Inspiration- Keep pushing no matter what!

The past few weeks have been up and down. Focusing on the positive at all times is the only way to by pass the negative things that happen in life. When I feel distracted I read this saying below...

Your mouth holds the key to your future, and what you say impacts whether you experience positive or negative results. Speak life over your situations and circumstances. A changed mind equals a changed life!

If your an entrepreneur or not life will challenge you at all times. It's up to you to choose how you deal with it!! FOCUS ON POSITIVE ONLY!!

My week: Can you relate to the roller coaster! lol
* Monday: Built a new website for one of my clients ( I have such a passion for helping others that's why I do what I do) I also spent time with friends and family grubbing on RUDY'S!! Their red potatoes are SLAMMING haha almost ate the entire serving... YIKES
* Tuesday: Toured a new property I'll be staging end of this month! Photos and tour coming soon :)
FLOODED MY CAR lol gotta love the rain!! Preggo and all we got the car in a dry/ safe spot
*Wednesday: Today is a new day and I'm very blessed... Setting up interviews with parent entrepreneurs!

This is going to be an amazing week! Can't wait to meet with the most amazing make- up/ fashionista in all of Austin Mrs. Pilar!

Contact me if you're interested in doing an interview for my blog :) Interviews coming soon...
  • Joseph- Billionaire Bling
  • Melissa Linton - Keller Williams Realty

He says let's moving forward! -Advice from some one very special to me
:) Smooches -MG

No comments:

Post a Comment