You think you know but you have no idea...Things I love...

You think you know some one but its the small things about them that getting to know some one makes it that much better!! I found out something about someone I care dearly about and it opened up my eyes I don't know him as much as I thought I did... Things I love outside the obvious, family, friends, life, health, so on....

  1.  I love the color Aqua
  2. I love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
  3. I love fast excotic cars
  4. I love roller coasters
  5. I love the smell of "clean sent"
  6. I love chi tea lattes' from starbucks
  7. I love hugs
  8. I love climbing stairs (don't judge)
  9. I love painting, not that I'm any good lol
  10. I love drinking water
  11. I love barques root beer; rarely drink it anymore :(
  12. I love shoes
  13. I love to bake; when I have time
  14. I love to see people smile
  15. I love feeling I have after a hard workout
  16. I love cranberry vodka
  17. I love to travel
I LOVE YOU! :) Be sure to express the small things you love they are just as important as the big things!

SMOOCHES XOXO
Momma Micki

No comments:

Post a Comment