101 NEW Goals and Dreams

So I have accomplished some goals it felt so easy... Now I am pushing my self to the limit to reach my goals I never thought I could but now know I CAN and WILL! Follow me on my second journey to reaching my goals :) Please share your goals with me and we can do this together!!
  1. Travel Italy
  2. Own a vineyard in Italy
  3. Make a million dollars
  4. Own a ranch with horses
  5. Go on the Bob Proctor Yearly Cruise
  6. Stay at every W hotel
  7. Buy a penthouse at Austonian
  8. Wine room in home
  9. Have a Dogo Argentino
  10. Sky dive  
  11. Fly in a G6 airplane 
  12. Learn to speak Italian
  13. Lay in a hammock in the ocean
  14. Eat at Maldives Restaurant  
  15.  Owen a pink lambo
  16. Gazebo in the middle of my pool
  17. Ride on a sail boat
  18. Travel on a yacht
  19. Condo in Dubai
  20. Massage on the beach
  21. Life size doll house for Baby Gia
  22. Louie V everything!
  23. Have my coiffure drive me around in my maybach
  24. Pool inside my home
  25. Tour Paris 
  26. Christmas in the Mountains 2011
  27. Visit the Indian palace
  28. Go to Greece
  29. See Greece Island Ship
  30. Smell the falls of Niagara Falls
  31. Australia
  32. Have a personal Chef
  33. See the pyramids of Egypt
  34. Earn a FREE Lexus W/ FHTM
  35. Have a clothing line
  36. Have a room to paint in my house
  37. Ride a camel
  38. Model
  39. Rachel Zoe is my stylist
  40.  Perfect abs
  41. Meet Kimora Lee Simmons
  42. Trey Songz to write me a song
  43. Fly around the moon 
  44. Drive on autoban
  45. Visit Moscow
  46. Go behind the scenes w/ Nicki 
  47. Learn to play the piano
  48. I want a tatoo
  49. Tour the country visiting vineyards
  50. Learn to sing

    No comments:

    Post a Comment