Money Monday! Goal Setting

This is one of my favorite things to talk about in general! Why? Well because when you accomplish a goal it's the most amazing feeling ever! You're in control of the things you do; the choices you make and the attitude you have therefor you have the ability to achieve things you "dream" about. This brings me to my point it's so important to set goals for your self. Setting goals keeps you on track when you need to get things done. There are various types of goals; business goals, life goals, health goals, and financial goals.

Goals are a way to challenge your self; motivate your self and gives you something to do as if we don't already have alot going on... Here is a few tips on how to go about setting goals.

1. Set short and long term goals these will help you accomplish the smaller short term goals and it keeps you motivated when you reach these goals; also keep you on track for the bigger goals.

2. When setting goals reflect on your passions or dreams for example my dream is to go sky diving so I created a folder that says "Sky diving" and I put few dollars when I have it in there and when I reach the amount I've reach my "money goal'

3. Be clear and detailed on your goals. "I want to make alot of money" vs "I want to make 100K by the end of this year" this is very important

4. When setting a long term goal always set small short term goals to get there

5. Just do it. Take time to write out goals and focus on them and watch the events fall into place to achieve these.

I can not stress enough how important it is to have goals. Teach your kids to set goals create conversation around what they want to be when they grow up and leave by example.

Set Goals. Focus on goals. Take Action. Take steps to achieve goals. Achieve goals.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment