Gia turned 2!


Gia isn't a baby anymore :( she is officially a toddler... terrible twos?? YIKES 

When I picked her up from school we had a blast going to Gatti Land!! This place is so cool; from 3-6 pm they have "happy hour" so it's half off everyone and free for children under 3! Gia and her friend got to eat for free! It was so awesome and for adults it's only $7.99 so it was half off that... HELLO; what a deal! Gia even got a $5 dollar play card because it was her birthday! We had so much fun Gia and her BFF Cora got to run around like crazy kids and play all the games. It was so much fun. I would recommend this place to anyone. Here are some photos from Gatti land.





I am such a strict mom about what my child eats and I thought I would let her make it and give her some ice cream. I took her to the grocery store and let her pick out her own ice cream! She picked some weird ice cream "Krazy Kookie Dough" was the flavor. Lord knows I was sick to my stomach watching her eat this but I figure she will only live once and it was her day!



Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby Girl!!!



Photobucket

"MOM + ENTREPRENEUR = MOMMAPRENEUR" 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY MONTHLY HEALTH NEWS 

  Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment