Here comes 2013!

As we head into a new year many people are thinking about all the great new things they are going to do and I love everyone's motivation but I often wonder what is the difference between Dec 31 and Jan 1.... why do we wait last min to make "resolutions" vs goals?

This year lets do things a bit different... lets come up with short term goals that will keep us motivated year round instead of the first three months of the year...

Here are mine to name a few.

1) Take bigger action towards my dreams
2) Add one more day to my work out routine
3) Do a health workshop for a school

There are just a few of my goals for 2013 what are you goals? Where do you see your self at the end of 2013?

LETS KICK 2013'S BUTT!!

Your health is your wealth!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment