Creative way to say thank you

I'm very bad about remebering to send "thank you" cards and holiday cards all that good stuff so one of my newest goals is to remember to say thank you, happy birthday, happy holidays all the special ocasions that happen through out the year! Soooo with that being said I had a blast doing a "Thank You Photoshoot" at home with gia... It was VERY simple as you see below in the photos.

Steps to creating fun way to say thank you!

What you will need...
Photo Frame
Printed paper saying "Thank You" in your fav font and color
Child or Gift
Your fav wrapping paper
Camera doesn't matter you can even use a smart phone

All I did was tape the wrapping paper to the wall and wood floor; put the Thank you sign in a photo frame (I didn't go buy this; I just took my fav frame off the wall) then put your child or whatever maybe even the gift you got and started taking photos! It was so fun for Gia and I; great way to bong :))

So get to stepping; time to say Thank You in a fun way!



 Then I uploaded the photos to "Walgreens" and selected the 4X6 collage prints; printed up about 20 of them then got to sending!! It was simple fun and cheap for a creative way to say thank you!

SMOOCHES XOXO
mommapreneur micki

No comments:

Post a Comment