My perfect day...

I have been doing lots of personal development lately and I was watching Randy Gage this morning as I do about an hour daily of personal development and Randy asked the question what is your "perfect day" then said to write it down and speak it into existence! I am a firm believer in what you think you will achieve. So here we go my perfect day.... I have several "perfect days" but this is one right now I wish I could wake up tomorrow and it happen!

My perfect day would be to wake up in my new highrise condo at the Austinoain in downtown Austin with no alarm clock and the sun beaming into my bedroom windows; laying next to the man of my dreams. Roll out of bed and cook breakfast for my daughter. (This is something I would do anything for but at the moment I'm having to run into a job at 7 am daily) I would then get her dressed and my self go to town lake and do my daily run followed by my morning business meetings and find out I have been acknowledged for being the most successful women in My Smart Healthy being the top female earner!! To celebrate my achievement I would go shopping and buy a beautiful outfit and I would then get on my jet go to Italy for dinner with my dream man just to eat real Italian food and see the sunset! Then back to Austin I would go into my condo to put my daughter to sleep.

I could live my entire life like this. Waking up with no alarm clock and feed my daughter breakfast!!

We must take steps to reach our perfect day! It's one day at a time and they say that for a reason the problem is that many people let life guide them instead of guiding them self and not standing for anything they don't believe in. Well believe in your self even when no one else does!!

I believe in you and your perfect day! Let's make it happen :)
SMOOCHES XOXO
mommapreneur micki

No comments:

Post a Comment