Biz Tip of the Day: Pick a social media

So you own a business and now you're ready to get online... Don't get overwhelmed about all the different social media outlets... Pick ONE and master it then when you're ready add to the one outlet you picked. For example I love facebook so I started there and created a fan page (see video below to learn how to create a fan page) once I started to promote and add valuable content to my page for my fan I just grew from there. Then I learned about blogging and I love to blog I do it on a daily basis now.

The most important thing is to create a habit of mastering one social media outlet posting on a daily basis; I can not stress enough how important it is to create the habit of posting on a regular schedule... There are so many social media outlets: facebook, youtube, twitter, blogging and many others. 

What is your social media outlet you're going to focus on for your business??


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment