I lost 30 lbs! before & after photos






As a new mom and entrepreneur my crazy busy lifestyle made it hard to lose weight from having a child and I never thought I would be able to lose the 50+ lbs I gained when I had my daughter Gia. Well I was blessed to stumble across a company called "My Smart Healthy" they have prepacked all natural; gluten free; meals shipped straight to your door all you do is heat and eat!!! I started JUST eating the food and lost 7 lbs in the first few weeks. There is nothing special about this it's simply a change in lifestyle. I ate the portioned food and followed their meal plan of eating 5-6 small meals a day and the weight almost fell off! I am now working out and the weight is coming off faster and faster!! I want to lose another 20 lbs so stay tuned....



2 comments:

  1. Go Micki! looking mighty fiiine on dat last one, get it girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It wasn't easy but after looking at these photos it was more then worth it!! :)

      Delete