How I lost 30 lbs

I never in a million thought I would gain so much weight being pregnant but you know what I gained a little over 50 lbs. This has happens to so many women and it's so easy to lose control of your weight. Well I made the decision to get back to my pre-baby weight no matter what it took! My journey of serious weight loss started about 6 months ago... Let me tell you it was stressful trying to figure out what "program" I should use to reach my weight loss goals. I was finally shown the correct way to lose weight by a dear friend Matthew shared with me an amazing food company "My Smart Healthy" he explained I could have all natural food shipped straight to my door and there was a product called "Undercover Veggies" that will help me get my recommended servings of veggies... he fed me a meal (chicken, brown rice & broc) So I placed an order! Food was shipped straight to my door AND there was an awesome sheet that gave me a very simple plan to lose weight. I was so excited to follow this simple plan and eat this amazing food. In the first two weeks alone I lost 7 lbs and I wasn't even working out yet.... I have been hooked ever since that day and it's become a lifestyle change for me and a blessing! I have a very busy lifestyle with a 17 month old, full time job, starting a coaching career so as you can tell it's very crazy busy. This food has changed my life it has changed my families life and it will change your life!! Below I have listed a few SIMPLE tips to kick start your weight loss.... After the two weeks I added in a work out routine and the weight started to fall off :) I'll be posting my daily work out routine in the next few days; until then follow this simple plan to kick start your weight loss TODAY!! Don't wait around any more just do it!

As of today I have about 20 more lbs to lose and I'll be posting my before and after photos of the next few days also! Stay with me on my journey to get into the best shape of my life.... Set goals and be specific!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment