P90x VS Insanity


So many people want to try these programs but are not sure what one to go with well I've done them both and have my personal opinions to help you make a choice.

P90x
I have to say I enjoyed the ab ripper X it's very intense no equipment and will get you results. P90x involves equipment and I only have 5 lb weights. That is the only issue I had with it. Now if you have a few different weights to work with great you will LOVE this routine! You use the weights a good percentage of the time. Very intense work outs; great for toning and feeling the "burn" I enjoyed it because I like to use weights once I get to where I want to be with my weight. I would suggest this to an athlete that wants to take their ability to the next level. If you're brand new to working out I honestly don't see many people sticking with it at that stage of fitness.

Insanity
I love love love insanity! I think anyone new to working out should use this to kick start their weight loss or work out lifestyle. It's very high intensity cardio and will for sure get your hear rate up and sweat glans going! You do lots of jumping and stationary moves; no equipment needed just something to play the DVDS on.

I personally enjoy more high intensity cardio work outs because I want to lose fat. I do know that when you want to lose weight you need to lift weights so once I get a bit more weight off me I will throw in some P90x videos.

It's all up to you these are my personal opinions each have their ups and downs to various people. Chose one DO IT; STICK TO IT; and you will see results!! The key to these programs is the meal plans make sure you stay as close to those as possible or you will be doing all this working out for nothing. Trust me at least look at the meal plans have an idea of how many meal you're supposed to eat each day and know the basics of healthy eating.

post signature
MUAH! Momma Micki

No comments:

Post a Comment