Day 2- Wear Clothes That Fit Your Shape June 17, 2011

This is VERY important; every women and man are made differently and in their own special way. Make sure to wear clothes that fit your shape for example I am pretty tall so I know I couldn't wear the same length dress that my friend can seeing that she is 5 '2 and I'm 5'  10" no one wants to see your booty hanging out and if they do then they can go to the beach, club, or strip club. You know if something fits you so make sure you make your best judgement it's normal to gain and lose weight so make sure you update your wardrobe when you gain or lose weight... If you google what types of styles fit my shape so you can get a better idea.

Marylin Monroe was a size 12 and honey she was a bomb shell! It's all in how she wore her clothes.

Smooches MG

No comments:

Post a Comment