Day 6- JUST Tell him! June 21, 2011

This is a very common issue that comes up in conversations with my girl friends. They start off by saying well my birthday is coming up and I hope Joe gets me this; with the hopes of Joe reading my friends can read his mind... Ladies if you want something special for your birthday and you know exactly what you want JUST TELL HIM. Trust me it will save you the heart ache when you don't get what you want and then a problem comes up!

Another example of this is when your man asks you (now I know men do this but mainly women) what do you want to eat? You then say I don't care or I don't know. Then they say ok lets got to pizza hut and then you go ANYTHING BUT PIZZA.... Be definte in what you want in life or other people will make the choice for you and then you will end up with something you REALLY didn't want at all in the first place.

Just tell him what you want it will save alot of drama and disapointment in the end.

Smooches MG

No comments:

Post a Comment