Day 5- Weighting the good and bad June 20. 2011

When you're stuck in a sticky situation and not sure what way to go "leave or stay" type of thing. This helpful trick as always helped me when I need some advice but what everyone was telling me wasn't want I wanted to hear. I would make a list of the pros and cons. For example to leave a job and go to a new one below is some things good and bad about jobs.

Pro: Better pay, 7-3 work shift, paid holidays..... so on and so on

Cons: Less money but closer to where I live, paid sick leave... so on and so on

Doing this really helps weight your options you can also do this for your relationships and just like numbers never lie neither do your feelings and the facts. So make sure you really put some thought into this exercise when you practice it...

Good luck hope it helps with your next crossroad!

Smooches MG

No comments:

Post a Comment