House of Johnnie Walker Austin

Last night I went to the "House of Johnnie Walker" all I can say is what an experience!!! I got to get a clear understanding of the amount of work that goes into this amazing fine whiskey. Most people I know that drink whiskey don't really have an understanding of the process, the various tastes and flavors that are in Johnnie Walker. The night started off with a short video about the story behind Johnnie Walker Whiskey; the video opened my eyes to the history of the process and the introduction of the various labels Blue, Green Black and Double Black. We did a tasting of what it's like to add water to your whiskey and I never even knew this but adding water brings out the fruity flavors more vs drinking it straight it has more of a smoky taste. I was blown away during this experience and learned way more then I bargained for!!! I wish everyone who drinks Johnnie Walker Whiskey could have attended!! The staff was kind helpful and had the best customer service as they were there to please.

As a plus I got to meet some great new people and learn so much about Johnnie Walker Whiskey. I now have a new found appreciation for the 12 year process it take to make Johnnie Walker Black Label.

Follow Johnnie Walker Whiskey on Twitter
Like Johnnie Walker Whiskey on Facebook

Check out the photos from the event!!















Photobucket Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment