My Handana!


 Introducing the Handana!!

I found the coolest thing! It's a sweat band you wear on your hand!! So now you don't have to wear those silly head bands or carry a towel! You just wipe your face or neck with this awesome "Handana!" This is my new fav because when I'm walking with Gia and pushing her in her car I don't have to carry a towel and struggle to push her and keep it all together I just throw on my Handana and go! Isn't this the coolest idea!? To top it off it's washer safe; so you can keep it smelling good too!

Handana is  available for sale at www.myhandana.com
Also like Handana on Facebook or Twitter to hear about their upcoming deals! This is what all my health and fitness friends are getting for Christmas this year! They come in tons of colors and offer 6 difference sizes! This is the perfect stocking stuffer for all athletes this holiday season.











"MOM + ENTREPRENEUR = MOMMAPRENEUR"
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY MONTHLY HEALTH NEWS Photobucket Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment