Lady Lu Photography




Today I had the privilege to get some head shots done by Luisa she is so great a natural I must say! Here are just a few of the awesome photos she took! The location was beautiful and she gave me direction and really made me feel comfortable while taking the photos... Check out her website and find her on Facebook. Thank you Luisa for your time; I had such a great time today!! You're the best!







"MOM + ENTREPRENEUR = MOMMAPRENEUR" 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY MONTHLY HEALTH NEWS 

Photobucket Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. I truly feel assessing white and black digital photography with it's film counterpart is much like evaluating apples with oranges. They merely usually are not exactly the same thing in look and feel. I mentioned this in detail in part 1 of this series. http://besocial-blog.weebly.com When speaking to professional photographer Hellen Van Meene she describe movie as getting "magic". Now I'm uncertain just what the techical word for secret is but creatively I realize precisely what Hellen means.

    ReplyDelete