Day 10 Dec 11th

One of my many hobbies is baking and I mean baking not cooking or anything along those lines... Baking! I am not the best that's for sure but the smell of cookies being baked and the look on some ones face when you tell them "I baked those" is worth every min I spent baking that item... So today I baked about 6 dozen cookies from choc. chip to oatmeal raisin with nuts. I had such a good time doing it and I took some of the cookies and made them into gifts for friends it was so wonderful seeing the look on their face when I gave them the freshly baked cookies! I believe it's the small things in life we take for granted and that we need to appreciate more. I gave back to my self by spending the day working on a hobby I love! Baking.

SMOOCHES
XOXO
MICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment