Day 14 Dec 15th "Challenge Your Self"

Today I honestly couldn't tell you what I did for my self but I can tell you doing this exercise has really helped get my self back and life on track! My goals are becoming very clear and it's making it easier to move forward on things and take steps towards my goals faster! If you have goals and you're not sure why you're not reaching them it's time to take a good hard look at your self and what makes you happy.. Heck you might even want to do a 30 day give back to your self challenge!

During our life time we will always face "challenges" so why not put your self in a place to achieve a challenge you put on your self vs what life puts on you. Keep that in mind next time you are in a state of defeat and you're down and out... Never give up challenge your self; give back to your mind body and spirit and always move forward.

Mompreneur
Micki
XOXO SMOOCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment