Day 2 of giving back to me!

Something about me is since I became a mom I have lacked in doing myself up daily even more so on the weekends u can forget about me looking cute. Lol im sure many of you been here... Well I used to never be seen w no makeup now its the complete opposite! Rarely seen w makeup.. There is something special about taking time to make ur self up it boosts confidence, builds an ego and just plain makes a women well most women feel good about themself well least it does for me. The reason im touching on this is because I read an article the other day about women who wear makeup and do themself up daily are proven to be more successful believe it or not and I see hoe this could make sense because they have confidence and to be successful you MUST have that! Well today I woke up at 5 am took a shower did my hair curly and put on makeup :) I DONT wear much but it sure did feel good to look nice that early in the morning!!

Today I gave back to my confidence!
SMOOCHES
Momma micki


No comments:

Post a Comment