Fab Ladies... Dec Lunch

I love these ladies!! I have to say ever since I have been a part of this amazing group of women I must say I have grown into a fab lady! The group started out with about 12-20 of us now as you can see (photo below) we have grown alot! I have gotten business, new relationships built and so much more from this group! Shari Arnold is one of the greatest women I know and I am so blessed to know her and all these fab ladies! No only is it an amazing group of women they give back to the community and really make a difference each month the Fab ladies choose a non profit organization to raise money for and they have changed so many people's life!! To impact the community like they have done is such an amazing story. So please help me spread the word as we take the 
FABULOUS WORKING LADIES OF AUSTIN NATIONWIDE!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment