Day 11 Dec 12th

Today I was so busy running errands I almost forgot to give back to my self!! OH NO lol between running a business, working, caring for my 1 year old and trying to entertain a guest at my house last night it was very crazy so here is what my day was like...
5am: wake up get ready for the day
630: take gia to sitter
7 am work
12-3 Run errands
4 pm edit videos
630 pm cook dinner, bath gia, put her to sleep
730 pm entertain our guests
830 pm shower, eat and get ready for conf call
9 pm Conf call: It was so great I got to share my success story about www.undercoverveggies.com
It was such a accomplishment to be this involved with the top of a MLM company and feel like I am really valued so let's just say I didn't give back to my self like I wanted to over the 30 days but today in a way I gave back to my confidence I have a hard time speaking in front of others and to share my story via phone was some what of a challenge but I did it and it felt great I was fired up sharing my story with the world!! Then about 11 pm I crashed lol.... then back up at 5 am. Story of my life.... None Stop!

SMOOCHES
XOXO
MICKI

No comments:

Post a Comment