Day in the life... My Smart Healthy

I am involved in a company called "My Smart Healthy" this has been the stepping stone for my weight loss. I started trying the food and shake products and noticed a major change in my energy level and the baby weight was finally coming off!! I am now selling the food doing tastings and even shot a promo commercial video for My Smart Healthy check out the photos below!! The filming was done by "Edwards Media" an amazing production company out here in Austin you can find them at www.edwards-media.com  or you can call Scott directly at 512.751.3111.

I have come to the concluision all the other "great ideas" I have are going to be put on hold while I build this business and get focused on building my family! I am so excited about getting focused and putting down all the other hobby like businesses helping others. I did learn alot during these past few years of starting a clothing like that I was in so deep into debt before I could even see the light at the end of the tunnel, the several mlm companies I was in and had success with one of them and also all the other random things I was starting. This brings me to my point.

We all have lots of dreams and lots of "ideas" but there comes a point in time where you have to get focused make one of your brilliant ideas or dreams come true and completely true then go off into another idea or dream. I promise if you can master one of your ideas everything else will fall into place.

Check out what it was like creating this idea of living healthy and eating healthy with "My Smart Healthy!!

Mompreneur
SMOOCHES XOXO
MICKI

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Micki- Your Leading the Way! Gr8 Job

    ReplyDelete