Small Steps to Personal Development

If you have ever looked in the mirror and thought what can I do to better my self...

Well if not then you must be perfect and you should be teaching others how to do it! On the other hand many of you including my self have lots to work on. The first step to developing your self is to open up to the change and be willing to grow and change as the development process starts.

1) Get Real with your self: It's now time to "get real" with your self. Take a hard look at your self are you truly happy where do you see you need some improvement? Mine for example is my attitude and weight gain. I went through a period in my life where I was quick to anger. I was angry I didn't keep playing soccer, I was angry my ex cheated on me 6 months before our wedding day, I was angry had a kid before I was married with pretty much a stranger, I was angry that I gained weight I was so angry about the silliest things that I had to stop and look at my self vs blaming everyone else around me. I blamed my boyfriend for getting me prego (ps that takes two) I was angry I let a man lead me on for so long I was angry about so much! It was me Micki Gram my self who was responsible for my actions and my life I am in control..... This was the stopping point for me this was when I choose to make a difference in my life and it's been a major journey started about two years ago I noticed I wasn't happy and the extreme things kept happening to me I was fed up I've been studying my self for a few years now and not till pretty recently did I notice something I wasn't happy with about my self so I vowed to never let my anger take control of my life. So this step is about being open to other peoples opinions and honestly taking constructive cretinism into consideration and really take a hard real look at my self and I knew that if I wanted to be the millionaire I wanted to be my attitude and my appearance had to change! Now keep in mind not everyone wants to change their attitude some people just wish they were more grateful and there are ways to go about changing who you are but first you have to be open to seeing these things that you can grow to make you a better person. 

2) Find a motivational mentor: this is the first step I believe. Some one you look up to some one you admire some one who you think has lots of informational opinions and views about life. Some one in the field you're interested in or a field you can learn from.. Example I really admire "Randy Gage" "Bob Proctor" and many more but these two were the first ones I started educating my self with. If you don't have a motivational speaker in mind to start with Google either of those men and trust me you will never look back.

3) Create a dream board: after watching these speakers on youtube or reading their books, following their blogs any of these you will start to see your future getting brighter and feel better about your dreams. I thinks its very important to capture this feeling of excitement. Immediately after getting that feeling ACT UPON IT. Another very important step to the personal development process is act upon things that make you feel good. Seeing the things you want or the places you want to visit will help you grow and help you not only set goals but it will help you achieve them! Go right now create a dream board before you even get started working on the next step.






Once you complete these steps  I believe you will be on the right track to success with your personal development. The only thing that is left out of these SIMPLE steps is the most important I believe. That is to CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION and personal development research. You will spend a life time getting to know you, you will change, you will grow, and you will experience so much more if you're aware of what is around you and what is with in you. I have been doing this process for 3 years now and I am still learning so much about my self and I was in denial for so long about so much about my self that it's held me back from opportunities. Now that I am open to the change and finally took that look in the mirror and asked my self

"What can I do to better my self?" the rest is history.

MOMPRENEUR
MICKI
SMOOCHES XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment