Day 12 Dec 13th

Today I have done some personal development by watching "Randy Gage" videos he spoke about the 5 closest people in your life and how they will be a reflection of you income wise and in many more ways then just one... If you would like to see the video I watched see below. I think it's very important to do as much "personal" development as possible! I often find my self attending seminars and other motivational informational classes and many people need to have others with them to attend these types of things not sure why I never understood that... Anyways so today I came to the conclusion I need to do it daily so that's something I highly suggest you to do take at least 30 mins EVERYDAY and do some personal development if you don't know where to start youtube Bob Proctor, Randy Gage, Zig Ziglar people like this will lead you to others that will motivate you. It's time for you to take back your life and take control don't let life control you

Smooches
Micki
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment