Eat Healthy with My Smart Healthy

  
Month One (November)        Month Two (December) 
Please don't judge lol I HATE bathroom photos but it's the only way I could show my results on my own :))

My Smart Healthy was introduced to me a few months ago and I must say I never thought I would be able to loose this belly fat but to my astonishment I have been able to lose weight... A typical day consists of the following...

Breakfast: Shake
Mid Morning Snack: Apple
Lunch: Protein, Veggie, Starch
Chicken, Broc, Brown Rice (This is what I eat most of the time)
Afternoon Snack: Protien Bar/ or shake
Dinner: Protein, Veggie

This simple meal plan has helped me go from 228 to 190 I am 5 10" so I can hold alot of weight on me. I have taken some before photos and still have about 25 more lbs to lose before I take my after photos. My first two weeks of eating this way I lost 7 lbs alone! I just started working out about a week ago and I must say it feels amazing!!! I'll keep you posted on the weight loss results after the new year! I am fired up and can't wait to share my after photos Jan 1!!

Stay tuned. Jan 1, 2012 will be coming sooner then we think!

Mommapreneur
SMOOCHES
XOXO
Micki

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Micki.... Your an inspiration! It's a blessing to see others benefitting from the products we made to serve others!

    ReplyDelete